On Sunday mornings during the Contemporary service, some elements of the worship are designed to include the engagement of children, and we also run programs for younger children and older children as part of the 10:40am Contemporary service.
Our Children, Youth & Family Ministry Worker is Hannah Dungan. Hannah works part time – normally Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
We are committed to being a safe church; all of our volunteers and leaders have Working With Children checks.
Download youth program here: (TERM 2 2021 – COMING SOON!!!)
Who: open to anyone grade 3 – year 9.
What: POWER! is a super joyful and inclusive youth group that do fun stuff together!
Where: High St Uniting Church,
16-18 High St Frankston
When: fortnightly on Sundays, 3:30-5pm
· POWER! is a part of the Children’s & Family Ministry at High St Uniting Church (HSUC) and aims to provide a safe environment for children to build Christian community according to the UCA “Keeping Children Safe” Policy.
· All activities are at the church unless advised otherwise.
· Children are encouraged to attend the 10:40am Sunday service and participate in Christian education at “Hey Hey! Its Sunday”.
· All members are encouraged to participate in activities.
· All members must be in the church property during program times.
· The program will be planned such that no more than 1 night out (away from church property) per month will result.
· Parents are expected to annually complete a HSUC Child Indemnity Form.
· Parents are expected to sign in at the beginning of the program and sign out when picking up their children.
· Any help from parents (tea preparation, transport, conduct of activities) would be appreciated 🙂
Want more info?
Contact our Youth Coordinator:
Youth Leader: Hannah Dungan
Mob: 0422 628 028
Or hit us out on Facebook by searching: “High St Uniting Church Frankston” https://www.facebook.com/frankstonuc/