We regularly hire out various rooms in our facilities for community groups, at low cost. We adhere to strict COVID-safety guidelines, which means that any group using the facility must sign an agreement regarding their safety protocols, and we need to ensure that there is adequate time and spacing between bookings for cleaning. If you would like to enquire about booking a space, please speak with Jacqui. Jacqui works on Wednesday and Friday mornings. The office number is 9783 3400; email email@example.com
Protocols for ALL users – church groups and external users – include:
- Record names and contact numbers of all present
- Ensure density limits are adhered to at all times
- Turn away anyone with cold or flu symptoms
- Ensure people are using provided hand sanitiser
- Ensure no shared food and drinks are consumed
- Only use the space that you have hired (Kitchen areas are currently unavailable).